Guys, dating for 1.5 months.. went on a trip for 4weeks, I'm having fun, should I stay out longer or go back and see him?

Does the amount of time I'm away matter?

• Should I stay out longer
    11% (1)
  • Should I go back and see hime
    33% (3)
  • I've been away too long
    33% (3)
  • It doesn't matter how long i'm away, will resume later
    23% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
we only communicated once since i was away, and i initiated the texts.. maybe i've lost him?

2

What Guys Said 2

• You're having fun, stay out longer but keep communicating with him. Have your fun but don't give him the chance of thinking that he's losing you.

• we only communicated once since i was away, and i initiated the texts.. maybe i've lost him?

• Oh, I'm sorry, my bad, I read it wrong, somehow I read that he was the one who initiated. Yeah, there isn't much you can do then, you don't even know his level of interest right now. When you get back try to restart from where you stopped then, if you feel he wants too.

• Are you including the time you've been gone in the 1.5 months? Cause a lot of guys would have moved on already...

• No.. seeing each other 3 times per week.. for 1.5 months.. then i went away for 4 weeks after that. He had and injury before i left.. which left him on crutches and off work for 2 weeks.. he said he wasn't feeling great.. then he hasn't initiated contact since.. but replies immediately to my texts...

• Well, you've been gone almost as long as you've been together. I think you should stay out till you're ready to come back and if he waits for you awesome. He might have.