So I'll be 16 in 13 days and I've been single for 5 years is there something wrong with me? What kind of girls do guys like?

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I had my first girlfriend when I was 20. I think you will be fine.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Nothing wrong with you, you'll be 16, it's very young. Give it time and I'm sure that sooner or later you'll find a boyfriend. There's nothing to worry about.

2|0
    0|0
  • Don't lose hope. You're young. Hang out and be yourself. Guys will come. A lot of guys your age are still busy with sports and other stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had my first girlfriend age 28

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been on a date. you don't need to worry yet

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls we can talk to I love to kiss and cuddle do things go on adventures laugh where do you live? maybe we can talk PM when you can.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't have no idea te drama you just avoid, you wil be fine, no rush.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? If you're that upset about being single, ask a guy out. Stop waiting around.

1|0
    0|0
  • 16 is too young, in my opinion

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• This cannot be a serious question. 😑

6|0
    1|0
  • 16 is still really young to date. I thought I wanted a boyfriend so bad at 16 and I ended up getting used and heartbroken by multiple guys. I would suggest you wait until they mature a bit, and don't feel such a rush. We both have our entire lives ahead of us for that still.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure there's nothing wrong with you. You're young, you still have time.
    Don't worry. The right guy will come in the right time :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to the club.

1|1
    0|0
  • Um.. I got my first boyfriend when I was 19, so..

1|0
    0|0
  • You are 16, chilllllllllllllll, seriously.

0|0
    1|0
  • My boyfriend is 19. Im his first girlfriend & he's my first boyfriend. Im 17.
    Dont stress over it!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Kind guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry, I got my first boyfriend when i was 16. And take my advice, boys really start to grow up and be nicer and sweeter when they're 16/17.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats really sad. I had my first boyfriend at 17.

1|0
    2|0
    • how the fuck is that sad? !!! nothing wrong with being single at age of 16!!! the right one will come when the time is right

• @123elamn its okay. You will get a brain someday.