Girls, what was the best first date you've ever had? And how did he do? Give me as much details as possible?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• First date I ever had was my freshman year of college, which to some may be late, but I had never been asked out by a man that I had feelings in return for. We went to a dance together as friends and soon after he asked me out. We went to a small restaurant near our school and we just talked. He picked me up at my dorm and dropped me off. It was simple and really nice, and we became exclusive very shortly after. It was very sweet and special not because of what he did but because I genuinely enjoyed spending time with him.

What Girls Said 5

• We went to a huge haunted house attraction. We got to know each other standing in line to go in for an hour. Had great fun inside, was a cool first date. Drinks after.

Then he ghosted, pardon the pun. Guess it was not as much fun for him :). Still. Awesome first date idea.

• I'm still waiting to experience it. I can tell you how I'd like it to go. It doesn't have to be something fancy and expensive. We could do something cute like play mini golf or go see a movie. As long as we connect and I feel the chemistry.

• Never even been on a date ever! :D

• Best first date was going on a bike ride and talking the day away at a park. Then he kissed me under a lamp post.

• Knew this guy for awhile, so passed the OK & friends hurtles
    Finally asked me out & what to do
    I said dancing should be included if possible
    Picked me up in convertible with a rose
    Cocktails & quiet conversation
    Dinner with waiters
    Dancing ballroom & a little C&W
    Late nightcap over candlelight
    Kisses
    (Private thereafter)