Why are women attracted to men like me? Aggressive assholes?

I am EXREMELY agressive. I always speak what is on my mind in the most horrible way possible. Sometimes I legitamently treat women differently like taking them out on a date and splitting the bill or not holding doors open. I am so agressive. I recently called my ex girlfriend 126 times until she answered the phone and then we had a nice conversation and now she is talking to me regularly like she likes me again. Why do women like these agressive types?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you called me more than 4 times in a row, you'd get blocked. That shit is irritating. My guess is you go for girls with high self esteem, but low self worth, I dunno.
    Guys like that are annoying, I'm unsure why someone would be attracted to that; it's like dealing with a petulant child.

• Tell that to the box office revenue of 50 shades of grey. Grey contacts ana multiple times and throws a fit when she doesn't answer

• He's a dickhead in life, along with anyone who would accept that treatment and anyone who paid to watch that shit.

What Girls Said 2

• i hate those kinds of guys...

• 126 times? Fuck lol, I'd freak out. Well maybe some women are into that, but definitely not me.

What Guys Said 3

• So most likely you are one of those "why do girls only like assholes"-complainers on this site who is trying to prove his point.

• LMFAO no you're not nice try though

• Don't you mean "confident guys" aka assholes