Guys, the dating scene?

Hi everyone reading this. Now I never had a problem with this but now my friends have been point it out and sort of making me feel like something is wrong with me (just making me feel bad about it). I'm 19 I've never have dated anybody, never kissed anybody, or anything of that nature. My friends are in long and short term relashionships with guys and well me I haven't. I don't want to sound conceited but I'm not ugly or anything. But the main this that always comes up is sex. They're always saying that no man will want to be with a 19 year old virgin. This has never bothered me until now, since they've been pointing this out. Is there something wrong with me? I'm just sort or mind boggled now. :(

4

Most Helpful Guy

• No there's nothing wrong with you. You're perfectly normal and your friends are just being bitches.

• thanks for your response. I think I'm just over thinking it or something.

What Guys Said 3

• More like every guy (or at least the majority) would love to be with a 19 year old virgin. I know i would!

• Nothing is wrong with you, I haven't done any of that either yet, and there's always a man that will want to be with you.

Your friends are just trying to rub something in your face that isn't really that amazing.

• thank you for your response. I appreciate it. I don't want to rush into dating or anything but the way they talk to me about it, they make it seem like I'm running out of time or something i now realize that this is so silly.

• One could argue that you should reproduce to increase the average intelligence of the next generation, since all the idiots are making so many idiot children.

• I don't think any guy worth dating would care if you were a virgin or not. Most guys probably wouldn't care much.