Stuck between two great guys? :(?

Well.. surprisingly I am in a situation dealing with a decision that I am incapable of solving by myself.. So hello to all you strangers on the internet!!

Basically, my current life resembles a sappy chick flick that you seem to always be tricked into watching... so there are two guys - very different but share one similarity; the fondness of yours truly. Being the hopeless 15 year old that I am, I actually like both of them!! So here is where your words of wisdom come in to aid me.

1st guy- lets refer to him as Jake. Stereotypical bad boy. Huge partier; lots of fun. He's super confident and I think that's what makes him approachable and easy to talk to. Despite his mysterious look and rebelling attitude, he's a super sweet guy. He makes me smile and laugh. I think its cool to see another side of someone. Makes you curious to see what other surprises they may contain. Only downside of him is that he occasionally smokes some weed which kind of throws me off. Not trying to offend people that have these kind of hobbies, but it isn't exactly my cup of tea. He still manages to stay active and honest. I would also be able to see him more often on the contrary to guy number two.

2nd guy- ahh the classic guy that you meet as a result of your best friend's effort in finding you love. Lets call him Nate. Super shy yet sweet and a little bit on the cute and nerdy side. Smart guy but often keeps to himself. Humorous in a silly way and acts like a cuddly and bubbly softy. other than all of the great traits he has, he seems like the kind of person to stay in his comfort zone and not be risky once in a while. of course that isn't a bad thing, but im a great representation of that kind of person and i feel like a need someone to help me grow and experience new things.

As for myself im just the girl trying to find herself in the world while managing to get straight A's and apparently having boys spill their love to her #nottrue #foreveralone

Most Helpful Guy

• Relax kid :) Don't be so dramatic ok? You're only 15, you're just starting to live, enjoy life, find passion and a lot things more. Your journey has only began. You have a LOOOONG road ahead of you. You're NOT going to be forever alone or anything like that.

As for you question, you may not notice it, but I think you unconsciously made a choice already, huh? You said it yourself: "Guy 2 is the kind of person to stay in his comfort zone and not be risky once in a while. of course that isn't a bad thing, BUT im a great representation of that kind of person and i feel like a NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME GROW AND EXPERIENCE NEW THINGS".

So, you're need someone who'll take you out of your confort zone and make you explore life and experience new things. According to your description that would be GUY 1. If I may say so, you are just looking to know if it's ok to choose the "bad boy". Yes, it is, girl. C'mon you're 15! You need to learn and explore life now!

So go for it! ;) If it doesn't work out, oh well you have your whole life ahead of you.

And just to let you know: I'm a high school teacher, I'm very used to working with teenagers.

Take care.

• Ps: Just because he's a huge partier doesn't mean he will be a player.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds to me like you are attracted by bad-boy personas... don't think for a minute that boy number 1 is not capable of attracting other girls the same way as you... while you might have fun with him... There's a good chance he may play you and dump you for the next interest that comes along.
    While boy number two may not be as exciting and spontaneous, and you might have to be the initiator in some things... He's more than likely the more stable bet if that's what you want to call it... But he will probably fall for you head over heels where bad boy number one May end up just being more of a thrill for a moment...
    In the end, all relationships are a risk... Good luck!

• Frankly, you sound far more stuck on yourself than either of the guys. Maybe you should just be alone for a while.

• Go on a couple dates with both of them. See which one makes you feel better.

What Girls Said 4

• Wowie. That's a tough one. Man, I really don't know what to tell you. Well, you're only 15 so (and no offense to this) I doubt you're going to stay with either one of these guys forever. I can't tell you who to choose because honestly I have no idea who you should go for, but go for the one that you feel you will get the most fun out of the relationship with. YOLO! Just have fun. You're only 15.

• It sounds like the 2nd guy is more mature and better relationship material. The first guy has the potential to be a player, which isn't good.

• Think about it this way: Who are you more afraid to lose? You've got your answer.

• only you can choose!