Girls, What makes a dude instantly attractive?

Just asking. Just wanna know.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Giving a girl a compliment as soon as you meet her is a sure way to get her thinking about you.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Well at first glance, (and this is just how things work for me) he's super hot if he has brown hair, brown eyes, arm veins and a killer smile. Even if he doesn't have those things, but we start talking and I see he's a real gentleman and doesn't just hit on me sexually, I start thinking he's really mature. And that just makes him hot on its own :)

0|0
    0|0
  • There isn't really such thing, but you can do some things to make yourself more attractive.
    - be nice with children
    - be nice for animals
    - be charismatic
    - be a bubbly person
    - smell good
    - don't complain too much
    - try to be courteous

If you got these factors, it's really hard to resist a guy. Almost no matter the looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well his looks obviously but that's quite a shallow thing to say - however it's honestly the only thing you get to see about someone instantly

0|0
    0|0
  • from afar? Height! Maybe once he starts talking it could change... or maybe up close and personal, that could change too... :D! But from afar, instant attraction would be height... 'tall'

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's confident in himself and isn't afraid to act feminine or engage in activities typically deemed as feminine because he knows it doesn't make him any "less of a man"

That shit's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence, Intelligence, someone who can hold a conversation, and someone who is very punny ! lol Good looks are a plus too

0|0
    0|0
  • If he can make me laugh

0|0
    0|0
  • Eye-contact

0|0
    0|0
  • A great personality

0|0
    0|0
  • if he talks to me like we've known each other for years

0|0
    0|0
  • When he has an amazing personality ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks. Smile. Eyes. Great Manners. Sense of Humor. Intellegence.

0|0
    0|0
  • him having goals in life, being independent, having a real job. and a guy dressed well in a suit

0|0
    0|0
  • His voice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Through my eyes, the most appealing thing on a guy is a nice smile or nice lips/teeth. Also I love choppy messy hair but at the same time have a style to it if that makes sense. Not unkempt but just rugged. I also lose it when I see freckles. I love frecklesss. And a goofy laugh is the best. Makes me laugh even more. But that is just physical. The most attractive thing in a guy to me is a funny guy who doesn't take life too seriously and pushes me around a lot. Also confidence. I love a guy who is sure of himself it comforts me. So a funny confident guy. Freckles and a nice smile are super attractive to me. That's just me. What are some instantly attractive things about girls for you?

0|0
    0|0
  • If he looks like my boyfriend..

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes. I feel like you can tell so much about someone just by looking at there eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hm, more so than any visual appeal? Kindess and genuine personality. I cannot stand fake people. I don't care how intelligent, funny, attractive etc they are.

Just be real with people.

0|0
    0|0
  • a nice smile.

0|0
    0|0