Guys, Stretch marks?

I got boobs really quickly and have stretch marks on them. How big of a turn off is this?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess I wouldn't mind, much. I love the Person, not the body!! Who am I to judge you, or your body, having my own issues? Maybe you don't care about the things that I think are worrisome. Maybe it is the same, for you.
    Do some small skin imperfections make you less of the person that you are? I think that if I knew you, and you were my girlfriend, I would be more focused on how we feel, together, and how we relate, and what we share, together.
    OK if you are OBSESSED with this 'Breast issue' I would make you look at yourself, in a mirror, and see what I SEE, in you, and how I ADORE you, for YOU, and not this soft fleshy part.
    If some guy rejects you for 'stretch marks', he isn't the one you want to be with!! Think about it! Be YOU, and don't let the bullsht images of what society thinks women 'should be' control how you feel about yourself!! everyone is different, and women DON'T NEED TO LOOK LIKE VS MODELS to be 'sexy' or 'lovable'!!

• This made me cry, thank you

• Not wanting to say that I am glad that you cried, but that something I said made a connection, for you. Remember that, and respect yourself!! The ones you really need are the ones that don't even notice the things you worry about!! They probably aren't the ones you are attracted to, at first, but they stay true friends, companions, and honestly care about you, not as a sexual plaything or hook-up, but someone special, a true FRIEND.

What Guys Said 8

• I wouldn't mind at all whether it's on the boobs or elsewhere.

• It's all good.

• Not a turn off at all

• Well Mame tits r like checks. the bigger they r the happier the man. besides stretch marks r beautiful to me. when your with someone if that is a deal breaker u deserve better anyways. dait u a cowboy...

• depends on how bad they are

• I doubt they'd even be noticed :)

• A moderate turn off

• I think it's a turn on