Have you ever interracially dated outside of your ethnicity?

I dated a hot philippino guy born here, parents from there and it was so amazing, he even wanted kids with me but life happened and things didn't work out. Still think about him from time to time.. we had an intense love affair. I'm a Latina female.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated outside my ethnicity. I don't think it's a big deal. We're all people.

• True! Many people are against it and racist but I agree.

• Yeah, they're racist. I wish we could get over this stupid skin color thing.

What Guys Said 15

• No I haven't Ireland about 97% white so not much chance though I don't think I would have any issue with it.

• Is there any lady who you find attractive? (non-white)

• I find all races attractive it would be more about the person than her race for me

• that's very cool, man

• Nope i'd happily do it though, as KDA said Ireland doesn't have much of a mix.

• I dated a girl that was half Middle Eastern, half White, that's, and liked a girl that was half Cuban, but someone that's 100% different ethnicity, no, I wouldn't mind though, it's not that I care too much.

• Dated a black girl in high school
    Too many problems regarding parents and peers

• I dated a white woman and a Puerto Rican woman. When I was with the white woman we had so much fun together and a lot of sex. She had a drinking problem and her friends did cocaine so I got tired of that so it didn't work for me. She wanted to get married but if she was ready at the time then I would have consider that.
    With the Puerto Rican woman she was cool. We went to church together and hung around her family. They smoked a lot of weed and drinking but they was cool to be around. Her best friend told me that was her baby daddy place and he was lock up because of her, so I asked her about it and it was true so I cut It off. I really like Latina women so it was a disappointment to me hear that so I just gave up wanting to be with a Latina woman because I don't have the knowledge to know who is the good one and not too good.
    If I had a choice it would be a Latina woman because they are so beautiful to me.

• I once dateda half Mexican girl, whereas I'm a quarter Mexican... a Russian Jew... and a Heinz 57...

• I'm black and I've dated 3 girls: One white, one black, and one Asian. I've never taken race into account when choosing who I pursued. Though I do find differences in races physically, they are not sufficient enough for me to judge them. The individual emotional connection is the most important thing.

• Very difficult to find Blondies, Turkish, Arabic, Russian girls here. :D

• Been on a few dates with girls not my race but I have yet to seriously date a girl outside my race. :(

• I go out with an Assyrian girl, and it's different to what I'm used to, but she's not really like most of them, and I haven't met her parents and Don't really want to lol.

• Ahemmm.. Filipino*

• yes I caught that after.. sorry *

• liar. there is not such thing as hot Filipinos. they are all ugly

• He's very sexy and is a talented graffiti artist. Unique & one of a kind. He was exactly my type.. I still think about our time together that's how good it was.

• I've went on a few dates with girls of my race. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't date outside of my race. I just haven't found someone attractive that's outside of my race. Race doesn't come into play. Attractiveness does, however.

• every race has attractive people so good point

• "Have you ever interracially dated outside of your ethnicity?" Yes.

• I've never actually dated anyone, but I've comes to dating a few females that weren't my race. Race isn't a deciding factor for me.

• that's good :) a lot of people worry about what their family will think or the public. I think it's great

• There was a very short time after the first didn't work out where I did kind of care about what my parents might think. Now however, I don't worry about their I opinions, I just worry about my and my future girlfriends happiness.

• that's amazing, and how it should be honestly. you never know who you'll fall in love with

What Girls Said 21

• I have.
    It's a totally different experience than dating my own.
    The stares we would get made it hard because he loved to show public affection.
    Also the fact that I'm pretty , thin, and well-dressed.
    And him cute, a little chubby with glasses really made us seem like an odd couple.

• It's cool that you two dated.. try & not worry about what people think they will ALWAYS stare and always talk because they're nosy and miserable. Maybe you weren't too "proud" of him but just look for someone who fits more of your "type" since that seemed to bother you

• It bothered me in the beginning but not anymore especially after 9 years. Thanks for the advice

• Sure have. My ex was Fijian. My current boyfriend is Asian, so I'm definitely very much open to dating outside my race. Truth be told, at this point I'm probably more into that than dating a white guy. I'm a white female.

• I'm currently in an interracial marriage. But all throughout my dating career, about only half the guys I dated were my race, the rest were non-Caucasians. I have a dark-hair/dark-eyes type, so usually that led to dating guys who often weren't white.

• That's beautiful... I have a tall dark & handsome type. Usually ends up being mixed or "exotic" looking men.

• I'm Salvadoran American with a bit of Mexican. I've dated only two guys in my entire life. One black, the other, black and Native American. I've liked guys of many nationalities, Arabic (sorry I don't know if that was the correct term), Caucasian/white, Korean, Mexican, Salvadoran, Irish, Nigerian and so on

• Yeah, I do that all the time. I'm kind of forced to because I live in a neighborhood that is dominated by White people. I usually date White guys, but I'm Black/Hispanic. I don't even think of it as interracial really. I just think of it as dating.

• I haven't dated at all yet ( :( ) but I would definitely date anyone I feel an attraction to, race doesn't matter at all to me really

• Nope, not yet.

• i'v never dated an Asian so everyone i've dated has been out of my ethnicity. lolol

• Sure, I have in the past. My husband also isn't the same race as me.

• Yeah, dated one 😊

• Yeah, I love dating outside of my ethnicity. I've dated Canadian and Australian men ☺️ I live in a very diverse area, it's normal for people to date outside their ethnicity. Also it's fun and you learn new things.

• Yeah its my preference

• yes i have dated many

• thumbs up! ;)

• That's awesome! What's your ethnicity? Just curious.
      I'm attracted to Asian, white & black men... Not just Hispanics.

• i'm caucasian

• No I haven't, but would love to. I'm a Nigerian female

• i have not really dated at all tbh... but i m open to anyone outside my ethnicity... lets see what happens..

• I'm glad to know you won't discriminate when you do, I'm sure you'll meet someone amazing

• Yeah, many. I'm dating one right now

• That's all I've done. I'm unattractive to my own people 😢

• Yes, why does it matter?

• It doesn't matter to me, like I said, I have and it was amazing. I would gladly do it again I learned a lot from his culture. I wanted other people's opinions. Isn't that what the site is for?

• No and I don't plan on it

• I dated a chineese guy once. Nice guy I would still be with him only his penis was the size of a babies thumb. He could do kung fu and all but couldnt not premature edjaculate. I tried but had to end it. Now I only date mandigo men.

• LOL. ouch that was brutally honest. as long as you're happy...

• Who @Eternallylucky? my chineese ex or the big black bull I have been seeing?

• Okay safe to say TMI hahaha

• I dated a black guy for a month got tired of his broken promises, dated seriously it's only been white guys, I would date outside my race again l