Guys, ten days without texting - doest it mean that he's not interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• He may Not be the Best Text Tom but nothing wrong with his fingers neither, @bntzmbal, and with not hearing from him in 'Ten days' and probably still counting, Others are probably benefiting from his messages on the other end. He is not making you a Priority and Chooses not to, which I find rude and crude.
    If he responds or replies, depending on what the situation is now, give him a taste of his own medicine with an eye for an eye or just drop him if he is making it a bad habit he cannot kick.
    Good luck. xx

• thanks! I asked cause his birthday is coming and I don't know what to do.. I agree with you.

• Oh, so welcome, sweetie... Hopefully before his Big day, he will send at least a "Hey" your way. xx

What Guys Said 2

• If he is not extremely that busy , i guess so

• well... why the f***k are you limiting yourself to texting then? just foolish in my book...

• hahaha I'm from Brazil and I'm talking with an American guy.. I'm going to live in Boston at the end of this month, that's why we have been talking only by texting..

• nothing substitutes for two way communication

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like yes, he's not interested