Would you rather date a hot person who's an idiot or a bitch/jerk or date a below average guy or girl who's nice/smart?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date a below average girl because looks are the subsidiary feature of any person. Most important thing about anyone is the character and nature of that person.

What Guys Said 12

• Seriously? Neither.

If I had to date one? The hot girl who's an idiot or a bitch.

You know what it's called when you spend time with someone you don't have sexual attraction? Friendship.

If there isn't sexual attraction, then nothing's happening. Literally. The boner test is absolute and final when it comes to sexual relationships.

• its only dating, I choose the hot idiot.

• Nice/smart people, can't stand stupid, makes me want to get my head eaten by locusts.

• The nice girl

• How about neither? I'm not gonna date a girl I don't find attractive.

• Iv dated people who I first didn't find at all attractive... but then once getting to know did!

• You're a much better person than I.

• None if it's a relationship, if it isn't, then the hot girl.

• Neither but if I had to choose the girl I'm not attracted to that's nice.

• I'll prefer both a bitch for fun and enjoyment and a nice girl who will never break my heart and I'll not break her too

• Can I just have a person I find attractive who's both nice and smart? Is that that hard? O. o

• Daaaahhling!!! Brains over beauty any day.

• If it's only dating, hot and idiot.

• I'll take the hottie any day

What Girls Said 5

• The below average one of course because being stupid and treating me like shit are just absolute deal breakers to me. I wouldn't even want that person if they looked like a god tbh

• hot idiots bitches are for flings.. just sex... nice and smart are for long term relationships..

• I'd rather be single.

• Them being an jerk relates to their personality and since that's more important to me, I'd go with the below average person.

• Same!

I mannn people with ugly personalities make them just as ugly on the outside weather they are hot or not

• Exactly. Idc how hot you are, if you suck as a person then those looks mean nada!

• A bitch slash nerd