Guys, what is your ideal girl?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• well for me its a girl who is mature not two mature because I like to be silly when drunk im not really fussy about looks tbh id like them to be loyal to me im just gunna say that id rather them say look its not working out than go and cheat but yeah just a girl I could have a laugh with

What Guys Said 9

• My ideal girl does not exist.

OK that's cruel...
    My ideal girl would share my interests and hobbies (PC Gaming and science that is), would care about me and not my money. She is intelligent, smart, loyal, reliable, kind, funny and honest. She believes in gender equality and acknowledges the fact, that I am ultimately against having children. She does not smoke, drink or drugs, which can doom a persons life. She cares about herself and keeps an eye on hygiene and order (like any normal human would). She is not fat but if a bit of fat is on the stomach, it's not the end of the world. She would understand me and I would understand her when it comes to any conversations, loud, clear and straight to the point, no games, no shit. She is independent, can take care of herself and has her own source of money. She is not a freak out or a psycho but she is a peaceful one and LOVES to have sex.

If anyone watches MLP:FiM then basically it would be a human version of Twily.

Well, is that too much?

• Brunette, long hair, prominent cheek bones, full lips, fit and healthy. I'm a sucker for green/blue eyes.

Kind, generous, considerate, intelligent, has a sense of humour, can make me laugh and will laugh at my jokes.

Shares common interests with me and is passionate about what she loves.

Has style, great fashion sense, can rock jeans & a black singlet top as well as she can a chequered skirt & stockings. Loves red lipstick.

Has morals and values which align with mine.

Will love me for who I am and can see my good qualities.

• Sweet, thoughtful, responsible, enjoys trying new things and has a sense of humor.

Some basic shared common interests, doesn't have to be hobbies. But something we both enjoy talking about.

For looks, she mustn't be too chubby.

• Christina Hendricks.

• I like a good old city gall to give me that smile. say hi and its all over at that point.:)

• should be kinky in bed and i will do anything for her.

• 5'0 to 5'4 height
    100lbs to 120lbs
    long brunette hair
    small breasts (a or b only)
    small firm butt
    tiny waist
    flat stomach

• The one I am dating now is pretty nice... she is athletic and toned (she comes to my gym with me), she is very smart and has a very good job, she is pretty and blonde, she is Austrian so she has an interesting outlook on politics and society, she is sophisticated in her thinking, likes sex and has a killer body when seen naked (pert medium breasts, small firm bottom, and a very very pretty face.