Girls, What situations are you most open to being hit on?

Examples could be gym, supermarket, bar, etc.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Never at the gym, I'm there to work out, and I don't want you to be bombarding me.

The bar I only accept it if you aren't wasted and only looking to hook up.

Honestly, here are some criteria for an appropriate place to hit on a girl:
    Never do it in a place where she can't get away, such as bus, bus stop, etc.
    Never do it in a place that is intimidating, such as the street or a parking lot
    Never do it when either you or she is SUPER DRUNK, tipsy is fine

Other than that, most places are fine as long as you are being respectful.

What Girls Said 11

• Anywhere is really fine. Especially a bar. I guess the supermarket as long as I'm not in a rush to get in, grab somthing, and get out. The gym is fine ig but kinda annoying bc I'm tryn to get things done and get out cuz I have a whole schedule I follow. Especially If I'm in the middle of lifting or some kind of set I don't want to be bothered. If he came up to me after I finished a set so I'm not preoccupied then it's okay but he better b cute

• Most open, really would be anywhere, but it needs to be done the right way. I can't stand when a guy walks up to me and slaps my ass or objectify's me in public in any way. Guys who do that I can't respect and thus could care less about spending time with them. If you compliment me in a proper manner that's what starts a decent discussion.

• Probably the bar because at gym we are busy working out and at the supermarket we are busy getting are groceries

• When i walk on my way home. Cars stop and calls for my attention. Last time, one gave me his business card and said he wants to be my friend.

• I wouldn't attempt hitting on a girl while they're in the gym. Most people tend not to appreciate those kinds of efforts when their goal is to exercise. It's a distraction. If you want to "hit" on a girl I'd recommend a park where its a general, common ground for all people alike.

• I agree with hyperorphic except I think the gym is fine if you wait for her to be done working out and ready to leave

• at my work, at the volunteer comunity at the library or my fav coffee shop

• For me, anywhere really...

• Anywhere else besides the gym lol

• Anywhere apart from workplace or when you're with your family

• the club and bar.