Girls, What situations are you most open to being hit on?

Examples could be gym, supermarket, bar, etc.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Never at the gym, I'm there to work out, and I don't want you to be bombarding me.

The bar I only accept it if you aren't wasted and only looking to hook up.

Honestly, here are some criteria for an appropriate place to hit on a girl:
    Never do it in a place where she can't get away, such as bus, bus stop, etc.
    Never do it in a place that is intimidating, such as the street or a parking lot
    Never do it when either you or she is SUPER DRUNK, tipsy is fine

Other than that, most places are fine as long as you are being respectful.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Anywhere is really fine. Especially a bar. I guess the supermarket as long as I'm not in a rush to get in, grab somthing, and get out. The gym is fine ig but kinda annoying bc I'm tryn to get things done and get out cuz I have a whole schedule I follow. Especially If I'm in the middle of lifting or some kind of set I don't want to be bothered. If he came up to me after I finished a set so I'm not preoccupied then it's okay but he better b cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Most open, really would be anywhere, but it needs to be done the right way. I can't stand when a guy walks up to me and slaps my ass or objectify's me in public in any way. Guys who do that I can't respect and thus could care less about spending time with them. If you compliment me in a proper manner that's what starts a decent discussion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the bar because at gym we are busy working out and at the supermarket we are busy getting are groceries

0|0
    0|0
  • When i walk on my way home. Cars stop and calls for my attention. Last time, one gave me his business card and said he wants to be my friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't attempt hitting on a girl while they're in the gym. Most people tend not to appreciate those kinds of efforts when their goal is to exercise. It's a distraction. If you want to "hit" on a girl I'd recommend a park where its a general, common ground for all people alike.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with hyperorphic except I think the gym is fine if you wait for her to be done working out and ready to leave

0|0
    0|0
  • at my work, at the volunteer comunity at the library or my fav coffee shop

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, anywhere really...

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere else besides the gym lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere apart from workplace or when you're with your family