Girl I'm dating doesn't text first anymore?

So I just started dating a girl that I crushed on in elementary school. So we've been on a couple real dates but main have just hung out together at her place or mine, watching movies, cuddling, etc. I try to talk to her every day, mainly by texting. It always ends up me texting first and I dont know why. We've been dating around 3 weeks now. I dont want to come off as desperate or anything texting first everytime. We suprisingly haven't had sex yet, but we kiss intimately every date/hangout. What are your thoughts on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can text first as long as it's relevant and not too often. Maybe sometimes wait for her to say something instead... and never send a second message without a reply to the previous one

What Girls Said 2

• well if you have kissed.. and made out.. then she should start making the effort too.. next time wait for her text..

• she's losing interest.

What Guys Said 2

• I have been in this exact situation bro.

Best thing to do is ask. Just start a convo and any time you want just ask ' why don't you message me first (just curious)?' Or something along those lines bro then you'll get and answer

When I asked this the girl just said 'I don't want to bother you or annoy you' :)

• think she's either losing intrest in you or you text to much i would give texting a days rest and do something different go for a date and do a activity that you both won't normally do that you can have a laugh about.