Never had a boyfriend, did you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? :)

If you did, when was your 1st and at what age?

If you haven't, what do you think is the reason? and What is your age? Do you still have hope?

:) Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• My first was when I was nearly 18 :S I think I'm a slow starter, no? Things have gone through the roof since then (oddly) I'd practically given up hope, and now I've had sixteen girlfriends this year :S (the number is so high, because they all left me, but other girls would ask me out) I've never actually dumped a girl or asked on out for myself... apparently I don't seem to need to. Its sooo weird lmao

• Haha wow, you seem to have woken up on the right side of the bed that morning then! Nice :)

• Yes, all I can say is... thank god I moved my bed from the side it was at :P

What Guys Said 2

• I havent. I have a low sex drive, low self-esteem, a corrupted view of the world and a lack of motivation. Oh, I don't like people. I am 24. Hope? Not much, but its okay.

• Dont feel bad about yourself, I am 18 and I have never had one either. I have lost some hope but really I have hit rock bottom with everything in my life so I'm at a point where I hope the only way to go is up right now.

• I had just turned 19 when I got my first girlfriend. It only lasted a few months. I have been single ever since.

What Girls Said 2

• Had my first real relationship when I was 20, although I didn't lose my virginity to him.

As for reasons why it took so damn long - I was the shyest, most insecure, non-talkative girl in high school. It hurt to look people in the eyes and if a guy even glanced my way, I imploded.

When I was a young I desperately wanted to find love. It didn't exist at home with my parents and I just knew that one day my price charming would come charging into my life in a poof of glitter and fairy dust and everything would be perfect. Of course that didn't happen.

Prior to my marriage I was single longer than I was part of a couple. There were just too many issues I had to deal with personally before I could be in a relationship. For a time, being single forever was something I had accepted. Look at me now - married, kids - the whole shebang.

• I had my first real relationship when I was 15,we dated for 3 years,so the highschool sweetheart thing,we broke up when I was 18 and after that I havn't bothered having another serious relationship until now(3 and a half years later)