Guys, what are some major turn ons and offs to you?

So I've liked this guy for a long time and he found out by one of my friends. She told me that he said I was cute to them but I don't know if I believe her or not. She gave him my number by he still hasn't yet to text me. My friend went up to the day after she gave it to him to see if he had texted me or not but his words being "I got her number but I never texted her is that bad"... So I was just wanting to know some major turn ons and offs so next school year I can try to become closer with him, because I'm really shy and don't ever really talk to him. And I've never had a boyfriend before so I was also wondering if there's any new advice I should know how to talk to crushes and just to not be shy around guys in general. Please and thanks for your help anything can help me at this point :)

3

Most Helpful Guy

• turn off-a girl who thinks she has a choice when its actually we give her a choice

turn on a girl who realizes this

What Guys Said 2

• Turn on - A good sense of humor and intelligence

Turn off- Arrogance, ignorance, and a bad temper

• Turn off when girls curse too damn much gets on my nerves

Turn on a girl that agrees with this