Girls, would you date a guy who is younger than you?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Never. For some reason it just bothers me and I don't really know why. I feel like the man should be older because to me a man a few years older is more protective and has experience with things. First man I dated was 9 years older than me (I was 18). I didn't care about the age difference and I didn't see him as being that much older than me. I loved him so it didn't matter. My current boyfriend is 4 years older than me and he is protective which I like. It's better to date a man than a boy... Unless you are younger than 18 lol

What Girls Said 19

• I'd want to date someone who LOOKS around my own age.

• At this point in my life, nope. I don't wanna date an underage guy, it would be sort of weird.

• Only by two years. That's my limit, and 3-4 years older. Nothing more, nothing less. If I were to go out with someone younger, then he would have to be taller than me and be more on the mature side or there has to be something about them that catches my eye. That's it :)

• Sure, I'm 19 and the age of consent here is 16. I'd probably date someone up from 17 years old.

• It depends. If he was 1, 2 or 3 years younger than me, I could give him a chance. Otherwise, I wouldn't.

• I cannot say that I never would. I never have and I prefer much, much older men, but I would not turn down a younger man just based on his age.

• Not now, no. guys younger than me are wayyyy too immature for me. Maybe when I am cougar age or something...

• Yes I'm the oldest in my grade so I'm kinda forsed to but they look older anyways lol

• Yeah why not

• I have dated a guy that is 1 year younger than me and a guy who is 9 years older like I think the age doesn't matter if you are in the same stage in life

• yes my boyfriend is 21 :D I am 28.
    But we look and seem and act the same age so you dont even notice the age difference anyway.

• I'd date a guy up to 10 years younger but only if he's ready for a serious relationship.

• no, i don't think i would like guys older than me

• No, I would never do that. Maybe I'd consider it when I'm older, but I prefer more mature guys.

• I've dated a few younger guys, current boyfriend included.

• Do you notice any difference than dating an older guy or one that's your in age in terms of maturity?

• Aren't you scared that you'll want to start a family for example, and he doesn't because he isn't at that place in his life?

• If I was going to get married again, I would be. You don't want to marry an immature guy. But some guys can be younger and still be mature.

• Did. Would never do that again. Fucking immature piece of shit :/

• I did before. I would limit it to one year though. Because two years + makes you two on different maturity levels. And it's terrible

• Nope. Never. But that's just me.

• Yes, current boyfriend's 2 years younger 😊