So the girl I like has a boyfriend but she kissed me and calls a lot. She leaves for college in a week. What should I do?

So I started hanging out with the girl I like. She was the one who approached me first and asked to hang out. When we were hanging out she kissed me and told me she's wanted me for a while. Then all of a sudden she says that she's getting feelings for me and that she doesn't want them. So we went a couple of weeks without hanging out or talking like we used to. Then starts calling every night before she went to bed some nights she would call as late as 2am. a lot of times when she called it would be after she was hanging out with other guys and she would talk about the other guy. So I found out she has a boyfriend that she been dating since before we met. I saw her and her boyfriend together kissing. She knows I saw them and we didn't talk or she each other for about a month. Then like two weeks ago she calls me and says she leaving for college in a few weeks. She also mentions all the other guys she's been hanging out with and how she got hit on by a bunch of guys at the beach.

So she leaves next week and will be about 4 hours away. Apart of me still likes her and i fell lIke she still is interested in me. So should I call her and see her before she leaves or just move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• You do nothing. This girl is not worth your time, clearly she has a hard time staying faithful so absolutely nothing could ever happen between the two of you. She seems very insecure, judging by the way she behaves. It's like she's constantly seeking every guy's validation, and she probably tried to make you jealous by talking about other guys too. Just to see how you would react. She's a cheater and she has also most likely just used these guys (probably you included) for attention and nothing more. Move on.

What Girls Said 4

• Move on!! Firstly that girl cheated on her actualy boyfriend and was hanging around with other guys. she's leaving to college and was playing games trying to make you jeallous, you deserve better, you will only get hurt (I would tell the boyfriend what she is like it isn't fair on him, imagine being in he's shoes, bro before hoes)

• You shouldn't want anything romantic with her. You can see her if you want to, but you should move on anyway see her or not

• Leave this girl alone. She sounds like trouble. She's just playing with you. Can't you see that?

• you should move on.

What Guys Said 1

• She is over flirty and doesn't know how to be a girlfriend. Proper girlfriends don't do what she is doing by hanging out and calling all these guys while she has a boyfriend. She kissed you and told you she wanted you while she was dating someone, this proves she is a cheater!!! Chances are she will do that to you behind your back if you dated her. She sounds young and immature. She sounds like trouble. First and foremost, you need to respect her relationship with her boyfriend and stay out of it. You leave her alone. Don't be a douche bag girlfriend stealer. LDR suck and hardly work out anyway.