Guys, do all Asian and White men not find black people attractive?

So i have been told by a lot of people that Asian and White men don't find black people attractive. is that true? i am hoping that it's not true. Some people don't like black people because a lot of black people aren't well educated and are doing illegal or very stupid things. i am a straight A student and don't mess around with illegal things. i am half white and half black. do you think any Asian or White men would date someone like me?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it true that ALL Asian and white men don't find black people attractive? No. Is it true that a lot of them don't? Probably. However, I also know that a lot of Asian and white girls don't find Asian guys attractive, and other things like that.

For the people that don't like black people because "black people aren't well educated", that's just silly. I know of a lot of very well educated black people. I am white and don't find black girls attractive, very often. I find girls that are half white and half black attractive more frequently (not finding them better. I just more often find them attractive than I do black girls) In spite of this, I also find some black girls as VERY attractive, but it's a little more rare. I think the reason that I probably wouldn't is because I've met a lot of black girls (and guys) that want to talk about racial problems all the time. Obviously not all black girls do that, but I find it a lot and I get hesitant to get into a relationship because of it. Do I have racial problems? Nope. I just don't like debating stuff all the time. It's the same reason why I wouldn't date a girl that called herself a feminist. There are a lot of girls that call themselves feminists that are totally fine. However, from what I've experienced, I've only ever seen bad, so it's more of a precaution to make sure I can avoid that situation. There's nothing wrong with either one, but it's just that it's always been something that's bothered me talking about, personally, so I'd rather be in a relationship where we didn't have to talk about that kind of stuff all the time. Sometimes it's best to find someone who believes some of the same things as you on things that you are sensitive about. I think if I found a black girl that I thought was attractive, because I have found them before many times, and if she wasn't really big on talking about race and things like that all the time, I'd be totally fine with it. I'm not saying that I don't like race, because I DO like races. I love all of them. I'd love to know as much as I can about her. However, arguing over something all the time, especially if it's a topic that either person is sensitive about, is a really big turn off.

• i agree, a lot of black people talk about racial problems. i don't like to talk about racial problems because it makes me feel uncomfortable. you seem like a nice guy so i hope you find the girl that you're looking for!
      thank you! you made my day!

• Yeah, it usually makes me feel uncomfortable, as well, so it's hard for me to talk about it all the time.
      Thanks a lot! I appreciate it!
      No problem! Take care.

What Guys Said 15

• Sure. My friends girlfriend is black and he is white. My ex supervisor was married to a black woman, and as long as she is pretty then she is pretty it doesn't really matter what her skin color is. I think its more of a cultural barrier, does she listen to the same music does she do this or that etc. That is the part that you have to worry about more then the physical. What you said is correct, that there is some what of a negative reputation for blacks in america (I think more so in the norhtern areas like chicago) but that means that you just have to show that its not who you are. The other problem is that what you are feeling, those same guys are feeling as well. It isn't uncommen for a white guy to think that a black girl will have nothing to do with him just because he is white. That means you have to be friendly and let them know your interested, once you do that you should be fine.

• Japan has a fetish for literally everything. There's a reason Yoruichi exists.
    static.zerochan.net/...in.Yoruichi.full.673976.jpg

• I think straight A student like yourself already know that it's not true.

• i may be a straight A student, but i have very low self confidence and i know there are some White and Asian guys that will be attracted to black people, but i want a White or Asian guy that is not ghetto or trashy.

• I am a middle class white person from Sweden and I think there is many beautiful black people in this world and so does many of my friends. It's not like all white people are beautiful and all black would be ugly. We obviously all have different preferences but there is no such things as "all" this or all that.

• I'm Asian I lyk black gurls but from my observation and experience a lot of Asian guys aren't into black gals.

• I'm white and I'm not attracted to black women but I'm not sure why. I can't choose who I am and am not attracted to

• not all. but personally i can't see myself marrying one or getting seriously involved. i dated a really hot half jamaican and half german before and i was very hesitant. the girl took it as rejection and started being mean and cold.

all good

• From what I see then it looks like a yes, and personally for me I'm not attractive to black girls

• I'm pretty sure every race has attractive people, and unattractive people, in them

• This is what is called culture indifference. It just comes down to a individuals perspective. It sucks...

• I only find people of my own race attractive.

• Not me but there are some white guys that like dark skins

• I am white and have dated black girls - if that answers the question!

• why you asking this your 13 ffs! should be more concerned on study!

• i do study. actually i study all the time 0-0 i'm a straight A student.

• For sure ! Doesn't matter your race at all, when... you're pretty and cute etc. ^^ !
    Try to imagine that i would have an opportunity to meet each other with for ex. Beyonce, and i would say: niaaaah, she's black or something. God, she's a sexbomb !!

• Don't ask questions like that. Don't listen to people cuz most don't know crap. Be the best person you can be. Get and stay healthy (if you're not already). Only be concerned with what you know to be true and learn to shut ignorant stupidity off. Think for yourself. Experience for yourself. Use your own brain and common sense and judgement in the real world

How can anyone tell you what xxxx million Asian and white people each with their own opinions like or not like or anything else? Seriously?