Boyfriend doesn't like taking pictures with me?

So I posted a picture of me and my boyfriend a while ago and today I was looking at photos of him and I noticed the phot I tagged him in wasn't there. So I went on the profiles of some of the girls he follows and noticed that a couple of other girls had tagged him in pictures. Those pictures also didn't appear on the photos of him.
Also whenever I'm out with him I ask to gey a picture o# us and he says no were not taking a picture.
Should I be worried?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Guy

• i believe he just doesn't want to publish these pics, so that's y he delete em from fb. or that's this reason he doesn't wanna take pics wid u as well.. he believes u r gonna upload em

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• No, some people really hate pictures of them, my ex refused to usually take pictures unless i made him lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally in my past relationship just hated photos lol I was the weird one out of the bunch but it didn't mean anything. Perhaps its the same for him lol (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds to me like he could be cheating on you.

0|0
    0|1
  • Should you be worried? Of course! That's just common sense. He doesn't want to be seen as being 'tied down' or 'in a committed relationship' cause there are some girls out there who actually don't go for a guy in a relationship. He wants to appear as single and doing his own thing. I'm not going to lie, I'm not a fan of taking pics but I do have up at least a few photos with my S/O cause I know taking pics makes him happy. Why won't your boyfriend do that for you?

0|0
    0|1