Does he like me?

there is this boy i like, and he likes another girl. i slept over at his house because i am friends with his sister, and we went to the pool and he was lifting me in the air, we were having fun. but yesterday we were sitting on the coach and next thing you know he is all on top of me cuddling me. it was super cute, and next thing you know he starts grabbing my ass and kind of putting his hand up my shirt (it not a bad thing to me). then he gazed into my eyes and put his face on mine and tried to kiss my but i kind of didn't meet his lips for the kiss, and i asked what about the girl he liked. he said she is nothing . he did this two more times and i asked the same thing over again. eventually we kind of stopped cuddling and i asked him if he still liked that girl and he said yes. is it possible he even liked me? was he just trying to get in my pants? what do i do next?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I think she might have somewhat rejected him or something, and he wants some comfort. Whether rebound or not, I still think he shouldn't have made move on you. If he doesn't like you, move on. There are many guys who are better than him.

What Guys Said 1

• Just ask him point blank who he likes more you or her. To me it sounds like he's. It even worth the effort. Sounds like a player to me

What Girls Said 3

• The latter.

You move on

• He's just trying to get in your pants. Avoid him if you're not interested.

• he might like you.