Guys, Why does my EX not respond my apology?

We were dating for 8 months, an on-off "relationship". We broke up three times. His friends were most often number 1,2 and 3.. and I was number 4. He often bailed on me and I got tired and ended it. The last time we met (one week ago) we had agreed on breaking up. But we argued a little, and I said very bad things and I felt (and feel) bad about it. So I said I was very sorry for what I said. And also that I still agreed with him about breaking up. Why doesn't he just say, It's okay :/? He's always online on Facebook and answers his friends.. I also sent him text message, but no respond.

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Apologies are just words, and usually mean very little.

Someone once told me "Take a plate. Smash it on the ground. Now, apologise to the plate. Is it still broken? Of course it is".

Additionally, you broke up. He's under no obligation to reply to you, or accept your apology.

What Guys Said 2

• Seems like he is tired of this whole thing.
    you have to take break but not so long that he finds someone else. Then, you have to tell him that you are sorry about the past and want to start everything again but with agreement of seriousness in relationship. I think, he will agree.

• You broke up. He just doesn't want to talk to you.