Ladies if a man is a millionaire does it matter if he dropped out of college?

Simple question

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• You go to college to learn enough to succeed in your job. If you succeed in your job and done need the extra schooling hen why do it?
    People praise Emma Watson for going to college but bash Miley Cyrus for not. But people like Miley are on tour, recording songs, collaborating with other artists, promoting, doing charity work. That's their job, what kind of schooling would they have time for and what kind of schooling would hey actually need?
    If I were rich and had time I might take a class or two of something that interested me, but I wouldn't go to school if I didn't have to

What Girls Said 10

• he obviously has brains if he got so far in life... as long as he can hold my attention then i dont care about a degree...

• It wouldn't matter to me if he was broke and dropped out of college. If I love him I love him.

• Why would it matter?

• Does being a millionaire matter? I'd want to know the story behind the college thing, 'cause quitting can be a bad habit, but generally the issue for me is does this man have something he's doing with his life that he's good at and passionate about. Dirt poor because he's committed to being a small organic farmer or a poverty activist and I'm all in; filthy rich and Ivy educated but he's got no soul, and I'm not the girl for him.

• Yes cuz that usually means he did not appreciate the opportunity of being able to get a college education while most had to earn it, shows he's not a hard worker. Or that college wasn't for him.

• Only if he's stupid because I wouldn't want to deal with that!

• It would tell me he has trouble committing and following through. I'd be weary.

• if you don't have a degree you can't be with me.
    what happens when that money runs out, now what?

• You start another business

• but I'm just 14, I wouldn't know

• You can start a business on as little as 2k. You don't need investors either

• But broke and a college drop out, I wouldn't give him the time of day.

• brains is a lot better then money

• But if he has the money then he has the intelligence to get the money

What Guys Said 4

• I make as much monkey or more as my college graduate friends, and I dropped out of high school. I regularly turn down jobs where I could make 2-3 times more than them just because I like only having to work 3-4 hours a day. I've also done archaeological work for museums in anthropology and am certified to teach a martial art. They don't have time to do anything meaningful like that because they are slaves to big companies and don't know how to be independent.

• College is a fucking scam. If you can make $1,000,000 with no degree then all I want to know is how because I'll sign up right now.

• did you make it yourself?

women dont care dude, its the little girls who think they care

• I'm not a lady, but I'll answer too. A college degree doesn't matter to women. A factors very little into your overall desirability. If a guy is a millionaire, it's obviously not gonna hurt his appeal. If he got there his own way without needing a college help him get there, it shows he has qualities like ambition, purpose, creativity and initiative, things that women find attractive in men. In this way it actually be better that he didn't finish college. IF he achieved success anyway, that is.