How to not feel self conscience about sending 'sexy' pictures to my boyfriend?

My boyfriend has been asking me to send sexy pictures to him and I've considered doing it but I worry that the pictures won't look good and he'll show them to other people. He said he would never but it still worries me. Plus do men think less of women who send pictures like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he generally likes you then he won't care what you look like. He shouldn't be pressuring you to do anything you don't want to do. If you don't feel comfortable (it sounds like you are unsure) then don't do it. I've had some pretty rough experiences when it comes to sending nudes. I felt that they weren't respecting me. It wasn't until the end of last year when I realized that I had no self respect and that I was just giving myself away. I feel that a guy should have to work for it instead of just asking. Girls quite often make the mistake in throwing themselves at guys, trying to please them, when really they should be trying to impress you! make him work for it hun

• It's not that he's pressureing me into anything because he knows I'm hesitant. He told me if I don't feel comfortable with it that I don't have to. But I want to please him. I just don't want them passed around with his guy friends. And we hear stuff like that happening all the time.

What Guys Said 3

• If you trust him then you shouldn't worry he's lying about showing other people the pics. As for if they'll look good, he wants to see you, he'll like them don't worry.

I don't think any less of women sending pictures like this, myself. It's no different than looking sexy for someone in person in a way.

• Sure, because trust cannot be broken. How many guys have posted their exes pictures and videos on revenge porn sites? Enough that it became a problem. Obviously, none of these girls would have sent their pictures to a guy they don't trust...

• So what, we're all liars now? I don't know any girls who've had that done to them so I don't know how "it became a problem" either...

• Don't send them bad things can happen and u will feel bad about yourself the whole time do it while he is with u it will be way more intamate and better chance it wil stay between u can also show u what he wants. An don't be shy he loves u u could never disappoint him, u should lay down some rouls and consiquinses if he show them he gets in big truble just think befor u take them good luck

• It's a gfs duty to send it. My girlfriend does it all the time. He'll think your amazing and that you would do anything to make him happy. It shows trust and it makes him feel special.

What Girls Said 5

• Hahaha girl I weigh over 300 lbs and love taking sexy pictures for my man. He loves them too. And he's super skinny. Haha

• try snapchat. if he really likes you then he'll love what he is seeing. Keep your face out of it. that helps too

• I think it is a mistake. My ex-boyfriend had a bunch from his ex girlfriend. He and his friends used to look at each others. . (Made me feel like hell, off course but he was a jerk). I remember once his friend asked for a few of them and he saud only if I can have that one of... Needless to say it was no problem for him to trade the photos... God knows who has the now... So that poor ex-girlfriend has her pictures all over Manhattan by now...

• Take the pictures from far away, and keep your face out of them

• just know that he will like whatever you send him.

• But how would I know that?