Why are white girls bitter towards Asian girls?

I have heard things like: "Imported for China" and all that. Why are white girls bitter when white guys date Asian girls?

1|0
19|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause theyre jealous we're more youthful looking than they are

1|2
    0|0
    • eh... not really when Asian women are 40 sure but when 20? no...

Asian girls got great skin tho... probally the only thing i like about em

• Show All
    • Haha, no way, most Asians look way younger than whites. This goes for 20 or 40 year old women.

• Youthfulness is an attractive feature. Who wants wrinkly skin?

What Girls Said 18

• Now this post is getting ridiculous anon. You already have the preconceived perception that white girls are jealous of Asian girls. Maybe it's true where you come from, but seeing almost all girls' comments here, your views are obviously not applicable to other Western countries and states. So why are you forcing this idea onto those who have voiced their opinions? What are trying to get at by commenting "you know you're jealous" on the opinions of others? The purpose of asking questions is to get an idea of others' perspectives, not to force upon others your own perspective. The next time you post a question, please be deal with the opinions with an open-mind.

1|1
    0|0
  • We are? Hmm. News to me. I'm indifferent to Asian girls. I couldn't care less who a white guy is dating..
    Let's say I was hypothetically into him, I'd be upset that he's dating a girl other than me. Whether she's Asian, white, brown, African American, whatever, is irrelevant.

1|1
    0|0
  • There's only one person I've heard of that's jealous of Asian girls and they were a troll. I'm sure that's certainly not what's going on here, right, Anon?

2|0
    0|0
  • I've never been jealous of Asian women... any race actually. I don't understand what a race or ethnicity has to do with jealousy though. If anyone ever says something so cruel about someone like "imported for Chine" then that person is stupid. No one should be hated on for their race or ethnicity.

2|0
    0|0
    • You know you get jealous.

• No, I don't actually. Asian women are beautiful I'll admit that, but so are black women, and Indian women, and every other race and ethnic group. I'm continent with who I am and how I look. Being jealous would ultimately do nothing and be absolutely pointless.

• That's weird because I always thought Asian girls had issues with white girls. I guess I was wrong. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never heard of such a thing. Which is strange considering during the semester I live in a chinatown.
    www.buttonempire.com.au/.../file_1_941.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard that before. But I have heard of Asians getting cosmetic surgery to look more European or white.

2|0
    0|0
  • Never been jealous of them. I think they are beautiful like any other race.
    If guys like them, i am totally ok. Attraction can not be controlled.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just know this when they see an Asian girl with a hot white guy as her hand bag, questions will come up. Same for Asian girls who see a hot white couple walking past 'em.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are they?
    I don't know... o. O

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really. I'm sure the angry ones are bitter because so many white guys date Asians and they feel they're taking all their potential boyfriends, but I don't confine myself to dating one race so I don't really think anything of it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Don't like. You know you feel a little jealous.

• lol what am I supposed to be jealous of? I have better things to do than fill myself with hate for someone else. Especially an entire race. If they're better than me in some way, so be it. There always will be someone better than me and I'm comfortable enough in knowing myself to realize that. I like to be straightforward and truthful when speaking of my opinions, so I'd appreciate it if you would not pretend like you know something you clearly don't. :)

• Because too many white sluts have forgotten how to look after a man as they are too busy taking care of themselves. Why wouldn't white men go looking for hot Asian chicks who haven't a pick of fat on their bones.

0|2
    2|0
  • Can we grow up a bit and move away from the "all x are y" please?
    It looks like a bad attempt at trolling TBH

1|0
    0|0
  • I had no idea we were.. I'm jelouse of their hair and skin!

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm white and I'm not bitter towards Asian girls. I love Asian girls! I adore them :P I wish I could be Asian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont have any problems with Asian girls, right now though I feel a bit meh, since my current boyfriend loves Asian women and I am as white as possible

0|1
    0|0
    • So you're jealous?

• Show All
    • no? I just explained why I wasn't jealous of them? I have many Asians friends, I just dont wish to be one

• How do the girls look like 12 year old boys? They look quite healthy, fit and feminine to me.

• I never heard or saw a white girl being bitter towards Asian girls tbh

1|0
    0|0
    • You know you get mad when you see a white guy with an Asian girl.

• no lol XD thats crazy. A friend of mine has an Asian girlfriend and they are a lovely couple

• Pretty much all my friends are Asian!! They are just like us. The reason they are bitter? Jealousy. Jealousy is huge for girls and when someone different then themselves comes in and gets a guy maybe they had their eye on then they are gonna get nasty. It's in some girls nature and sometimes we can't do anything but accept that Asian girls are just as beautiful and amazing as ourselves.

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 5

• No "white girls" I know are bitter towards "Asian girls"

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because they can sense the desperation.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always wonder where people on this site get this information.

0|0
    0|0
  • If white guys date Asian girls, I will date white girls, no problem.. What is wrong with it? ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because Asian girls don't age rapidly like White girls.

0|0
    0|0