I'm 17, I asked out a 14 year old?

Okay so my boyfriend and I just decided to take a break for a few months. He told me he is okay with me finding someone until he gets himself together. So I decided to pursue his 14 year old brother. How should I tell him we are talking to each other?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you've noticed, not one seems to even want to give an answer to this question because they're too busy reacting to it! You know why? Because there's a problem with your actual question itself.

Meaning, what the heck are you doing dating a 14 year old child, and secondly, your ex's BROTHER?

By all this I mean to say: stop persuing 14year old boys, and stop perusing brothers of exes. You'll just get yourself and at least two other people in major B. S. if you keep perusing this 14 year old boy. He is not lucky to have you do this to him, the law calls this *abuse*. Do you want to be labelled an abuser, a sexual predator, and manipulator for the rest of your life because of this?

My advice: stop all contact with the younger 14 year old brother immediately. Do this cutting off as soon as possible. If you're already talking to this brother, tell him this was all a joke to you and laugh and say "see you never, hah!" This will save you from so much. You can then move forward and look forward to a wonderful life of a 17 year old who had her future ahead of her and a wonderful young man will be in your life soon after. You'll forget that all of the above ever "almost" happened.

Trust me, you'll be fine as long as you do this and go on with your sweet young life. This is the biggest favour you can do to your future self.

What Guys Said 8

• Going with his brother is a very bad idea, at least if you are considering getting back with him in the future. Being with a 14 year old by itself is a bad idea, anyway. You should date someone closer to your own age, give or take a year.

• He's probably not going to want to get back with you if you date his brother. That's kind of a line... If you care about getting back with him that is.

• It's not right that guy should claim u raped him or something stop being a paedo and go for someone your own age

• wow that is a lucky 14 year old, I think you should give him a chance and see if he's better than his older brother.

• Does his brother look like him, is that why you asked him out?

• So when you turn 18, you'd have to break it off

• He's one lucky dude is all I have to say. Most of the young guys prefer an older girl 😝

• Let the drama unfold

What Girls Said 7

• they see me trollin. they hatin...

• You just have to tell him, all though i'm not sure that even pursuing his younger brother is a great idea, for instance there's heaps of other guys you could be after, yet you choose his brother- I would question why.. Did you do it out of spite or?

• That is probably not a good idea! He is 14 after all! So he probably thinks you are just being a friend seeing as you did date his older brother. Also you risk the chance of him taking the piss out of you and most probably hating you.. the ex-boyfriend that is! If I were you I'd stop with the little brother thing!

• what girl your age in her right mind would be attracted to a 14 year old boy? this can't be serious... 14 year old boy? seriously?

• I think we'd be calling her a paedo if she was a guy. The desperation is strong in this one...

• What? Of all the humans on the planet you choose his kid brother? What the fuck is wrong with you?

• You're almost 18! How desperate, sick and ignorant can someone be? And his brother of all people, talk about vindictive you troll!

• are you trying to get him jealous?