What's the worst or awkward first date you've had?

What sort of things have you seen or heard from a first date. I am curious, how many other people have had horrible and or awkward first dates?

I had a date that was literally 10 minutes long and he ended up picking me up, went to see the place he was renting out and dropping me back home (which was close by, like few mins away) Right after because work called him to go see water damage in a home that was in a town 20 mins away.

Most Helpful Guy

• Walking along a dock by a lake, losing my balance, grabbing the first thing I could (her) and taking us both fully clothed into the lake. Yeah, that wasn't awkward at all, said no one anywhere.

What Guys Said 2

• Blind date... went OK... got back to her place for extra evening games. Opened her freezer to get ice for my drink and found she kept a dead animal in the freezer. Was her pet cat "whiskers "she said she was saving up $$$ to have ole Whiskers stuffed... WTF...
    OK hey I need to run down to 7-11 to get smokes, be right back I say... she gave me $20 to get her a bottle O booze... OK... but I never went back. I don't even smoke. SHIT I could've been laying next to Whiskers in the morning if I stayed. Scary shizz... 😀😀😀😀

• Well there was this girl I really really liked and I invited her to my house. I told my brothers if they can they said sure. we had to take a bus. When we got to my house my brothers were there. Then my home girl came knocking. I thought it couldn't get any worse then my guy friend who I hate with a passion shows up.

What Girls Said 2

• Most awkward definitely has to be when this guy asked me to hang out and we had only talked as friends previously. He was in my Comp 2 class. I thought he literally meant to hang out as friends. Before I knew what hit me I was on a date, I literally begged the ticket guy at the theater to give me one ticket so I could pay for myself with the guy I was with standing right behind me. The rest of the night awkwardly throwing words like buddy, pal, and friend to the guy I was hanging out with.

• The one where the guy admitted to me that he was a player and had 3 girlfriends at once at some point, but he's changed... uh yeah.. I didn't believe him.