Guys who don't try to date are more interesting?

I used to fall for players. But I matured and now I'm looking for a real man. Not a bad boy

anyhow there is this guy he is nice. Maybe a little nerdy. He is into his own hobbies like hiking. He is friends with girls but doesn't really try too hard to hook up or date. He isn't gay for sure. He told my ex fling in front of me that I am pretty.

I find him kinda intriguing. Is this weird? How do I proceed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's good that you're maturing at least

What Guys Said 7

• Why don't you ask him to go do some activities alone with him? A hike could be a date... See if you like him and if he likes you...

• No, you aren't weird for being "intrigued" by him.
    Proceed as you normally would. Just because he isn't aggressive about things doesn't mean he isn't looking for someone.

• I don't see how it would be weird to like someone who isn't a douche, seeing as you are more likely the more socially bold of the two of you you should make it a point to give him your phone number and let him know you're interested.

• well it sounds like u found urself "a real man" proceed in flirting with him, and try to be more than friends with him.

• I don't try to get into the dating thing lol I'll be 20 in three months and I never had a girlfriend before which is kinda sad lol

• The best way is to start flirting, in privacy...

• Well as a woman, you're only option is to hope he notices you and asks you out.

What Girls Said 1

• Give him your phone number or ask him on a date.