Girls, The girl I like messages me all times of the night. even just to tell me what TV show she is watching. what shall I do next?

• Dose she like me more than friends?
    91% (10)
  • We talk on the phone at least 4 times aday.. I still get excited when she calls me.. Am I a big softy!
    9% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely think she likes you more than a friend. I know when I like a guy I will talk to him all the time, even if it's about something boring like a show i'm watching. So this sounds good.

What you do next, see if she wants to go on a date sometime :) Work up the nerve to ask and then see what she says!

What Girls Said 6

• This one is sooooooo easy. Anonymous and girl, siting in a tree, k. i. s. s. i. n. g.! 😘😘😘 Stop playing hard to get and talk to her back! Ask her out!

• this girl likes you... what you should do next? reply to her lol

• Try asking her to coffee or lunch bc those r more friendly kind of dates that could just b two friends hanging or could be a date. maybe even dinner if ur feeling it Bc dinner is an obvious date

• unless you've been friends for years and she's talked to you this much for over a year, she's probably into you. stop playing hard to get and go for it!

• I don't think there's enough information to judge. If you've been friends for ages, maybe not, if its newish I'd ask her out

• Go on a date... she calls you at night... that means... she likes you more than friend...