Advice on how to let a guy down easy after 3rd date?

I've gone out with a guy three times and I am not really feeling it anymore.. Can I just stop responding to his texts or do i have to say something?

Most Helpful Guy

• How can you even consider not telling him SOMETHING?

Just say you've enjoyed going out with him but you're not feeling a connection and you think it's best if you end things here, best wishes.

He'll be disappointed or upset but if he's a decent guy of any kind he'll understand and accept that.

What Guys Said 7

• don't disappear, just tell him straight up.

• I thinking screwing him over and not telling him would hurt x5000 times as much as just telling him the truth.

• It is never easy. Just be direct and honest. Don't lead him on, den't leave him hanging. Just say it and be done with it. He will be hurt (if he cares) regardless of what you do.

• Would you want a guy to just stop responding to your texts?

Just be honest. Tell him you're just not into him.

• just be straightforward and honest as you would like if the roles were reversed

• Not responding will be immature. Say your not interested don't play games and lead him on.

• I think you already know xox

What Girls Said 4

• Call him up on the phone, @lolita97, being it has been 'Three times' and No more counting. And with This, no time like the present to tell him you don't think it's working out for you, there is a lot coming Up for you and you are not able to see him right now at this time.
    You don't Need to go on, should he be looking for more answers in store. Just apologize and tell him I am sorry, I have been doing some thinking and this is my decision.
    You have realized with having given him a chance with romance that you are Not Into him And.. Three strikes he is now Out.
    Good luck. xx

• Ghosting after a third date is a protocol violation. You can still dump via text or phone at this point, three dates isn't an investment yet but you need to tell him. I know it's hard, but think of how you'd feel if someone you were getting interested in ghosted after 3 dates.

Dating can suck.

• you should tell him.. letting someone hang is just torture..

• Just tell him straight. Honesty is the best policy