Do you think she meant this sexually?

I was on a date with this girl and we were having a conversation. She said she'd kick my ass in swimming. I rolled my eyes and said that's not fair since she is a swimmer and it would be like me challenging her to a wrestling match. She then said she'd kick my ass in wrestling too. She said she was flexible enough to get out of any hold I put her in. I thought she was kidding but other girls I know said that girls don't say that to friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on her body language.

• What kind of body language

• Next time don't set up a hike as a first date. The only reason you should be getting sweaty on a first date is... well you know. Especially after you both worked a 12 hour shift.

The hell man?

• That was the only day she was free man. She has two jobs and has been working like crazy. Also she suggested the night hike. She's the active tomboyish girl.

What Girls Said 1

• She might have been flirting with you, she might also be really competitive. She probably could beat you. :D

• Haha oh hell!

• Haha, good luck. If she does beat you you'll never live it down. I mean, unless you like it when girls pin you down. ;)

• Thanks! I mean yea I do but in this case I think she needs to be pinned down

What Guys Said 4

• I think with the comment she was flirting with you yes.

• I do think so. You see, if she isn't sexually attracted to you she wouldn't have went on a date with you in the first place. Speaking from personal experience I don't hear a girl talking to a guy like that if they are just 'friends'.

• No, it sounds like she is competitive to me.

• She was not trying to be sexual, she was trying to sound like she could hold her own strength wise.