Girls, would you go on a date with a guy you just met?

For example, if he said hi, asked your name and said he found you really attractive and asked if you would like to go out sometime? Assuming he was a good looking, charming guy. Or would you always need to know him better before committing to a date?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I would want to know him better before. Going out on a date without knowing him better, doesn't seem right to me.

What Girls Said 15

• ... what? That's what dating is: getting to know someone better. If I had no other plans and didn't get any bad vibes about you then yeah I'd go for it. One thing though: it would have to be public. Unless I'm in a 'no fucks' mood that day. That kind of confidence you'd be showing in the scenario you used, especially from a normally shy guy, warms my heart.

• I would have to know him better

• Well if I was an older adult like out of college and shit so I live on my own and not being questioned by parents, yea is say yes bc that's what dates r, u meet someone nice, go on a date and get to know them

• If I didn't have a boyfriend then yeah:)

• i think I would give him my phone number then talk together. If it match then go on a date! But really I could hang out with a guy who hooked me up like that. I would have a boyfriend right now if you guys were that confident!

• Not spontaneously, no. Maybe the next day or in two days.

• Depends on the scenario. It would be kind of hard to make something like this work at a grocery store for instance.

But if we met at a concert or something yeah.

And I have met guys at either a friends party or out for someone's birthday and ditched the group to spend time with the guy one on one. If that goes well then maybe something later that week. I don't go home with the guy EVER and he makes a play for that then so long for any future dates.

• Of course i would go on a date😊

• Isn't that the point of dating? To get to know them?

• At the moment. yes.

• i would go

• I would go

• I would need to get to know him better first. Talking on the phone/ texting. What if I get on the date and we have nothing in common or he's boring.

• highly depends on a guy. if im interested, why not?

• Yeah I'd go on a date with him - I'd probably be more comfortable with somewhere public, meer him there rather than be picked up, and where we can talk.