Girls, what is most important from you at a date?

Hey girls whould you date a guy who ie not looking so good but he likes you and he is open minded or you whould prefer only a good looking guy

• The outside look
    30% (7)
  • The inside heart
    70% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• We as girls , in general speaking , we would mention looks or inside of the heart. But in reality , it's all about the person you're dealing with in that specific situation. Truthfully it's looks for me , because you can be unattractive from my perspective , you like me? But I don't feel the same. Because if you think about , there could be someone who is attractive/nice and has the similar respectful characteristics as the unattractive one. We can't really tell what's in the inside , many put on shows for someone their interested in. The charm yea , but the way someone act doesn't really set its self for a complete package.
    Though if things are meant to be , it will be. No matter how good looking , not good looking , decent or not decent.. If you are meant to be with someone , feeling automatically is in charge , no turning back.

• So for this decision , I would go with my heart. I can't determine what the other individual has going on with them in the inside , I couldn't tell if the good inside they have will stay saint forever or turn evil. That's the thing , we don't know , but what we do know is? When it's that moment , we see someone that catches our eye.. Automatically ! We'll know who's the one , most of the time it's from the guy who starts the chain reaction or the girl.. Who knows ! . But , it's about the feeling.

What Girls Said 12

• Obviously I voted inside look, but I am of the opinion that both matter. The outer is a reflection of the inner and will tell me about how much he looks after himself (and from that, how lazy he is), alternatively it could tell me if he's a player. It could tell me about his values, culture and family upbringing. There's a reason psychologists analyse someone's character for their physical look. So, to me, both matter. And because i am sporty, I'd want someone sporty too. See how it's not all just "shallow"reasons? It can tell you about their interests and your compatibility.

• I think there always has to be an initial physical attraction. Even if it's a slight one, but what's on the inside matters most and can make someone super attractive.

• I think two people have to be physically attracted to each other initially, but it's the personality which determines if the relationship continues or develops further.

I couldn't remain in a relationship with a "hot"guy if i didn't like his personality.

• Both are equally important. But looks make me want to go on the date. Personality makes me come back for more.

• The inside - but that doesn't mean the outside is completely irrelevant.

• The inside heart of a person is always important but also the outside looks play a part in attraction :)

• Appearance matters to everyone. Once the initial physical attraction is confirmed, people move onto the personality. This applies to everyone.

• Both of those.

• Personality :)

• It is only 5% looks it is all about your personality

• I wouldn't say looks only because I've been attracted to someone I didn't typically think was good looking but there personality made me like them so well call it attraction instead.
    I think attraction is what gets you there but personality is what keeps you there. I've dated all kinds of guys in terms of looks and personality

• if im not attracted to the guy, i can't do it. I've tried to give guys a chance that i didn't find attractive and it just didn't work.