How to win over my boyfriends parents?

I'm having dinner with his family in a few days, but I don't want to make a bad impression... What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• just be polite, and don't act awkwardly... also don't be nervous coz u might mess up things... better keep yer head calm in my opinion ;)

What Guys Said 3

• Be nice and polite. Show that you care for your boyfriend. Girls have it easier than guys in this department. As long as you don't do anything offensive you'll be fine.

• Dads are easy. Don't worry about his dad, he'll probably like you simply because his son does. Especially if you're good for each other.

Moms are harder. Its her you have to win over. Having halfway decent manners, being respectful and tossing a couple compliments her way is a good start.

Oh, check with him about how you should dress. You can under or over do it, ask him what would be appropriate. Mention his mom's opinion.

• Beyour self trust me because u will have to act all the time but have some respect

What Girls Said 1

• Be polite, smile and don't be afraid to voice your opinions. There is no need to agree with anything they say.