I feel rubbish, no girl I know seems to 'like' me?

I don't think I've ever had a girl who actually likes me more than a friend. When I think a girl likes me, I seem to overlook things and take friendly things as interest and then fall back down to earth when I realise they don't like me like that. I feel pretty rubbish with this. I wouldn't say I'm ugly, I'm an average dude with a very caring personality. Maybe that why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am in the exact same position execpt a girl. But maybe you are going for the wrong girls. A lot of girls will use guys for their kindness and compliment until someone "better" comes a lot (in other words someone who is harder to get) Maybe go for quiet girls a bit more they are a lot more genuine and most of the time a lot more loyal because they are usually in the exact same position. Basically what I am saying is there are a lot of girls in your position and feel unwanted around guys and you will most likely click with them more.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you're so caring women don't want to jeprodize losing you forever. It just shows that the woman/women care about you as well and they don't ever want to lose you. Hence no matter, sexual chemistry or not, they prefer the latter so no one gets scared/hurt and runs...

What Guys Said 3

• Don't say that bro! Looks are only part of the equation! Confidence and being yourself is what attracts girls!

• 0|0
  • All those girls you know are either wrong type of girls for you or maybe like you said you take nice friendly things as they being interested in you turns them off...