Guys, I need help on finding a boyfriend because I am some what shy around guys and I am 17 can any guy help me?

like it is embarrassing when a guy come up to me and i start to blush and i am single as well and my thing is that my parents want me to date a guy that is dreed decent not a dushbag

• my name is Jessica
    75% (9)
  • and im 17 years old looking for a boyfriend
    25% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
well i live in Orlando Fl by the way 1GirlMan and yes i'm shy around guys

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Where are you from?

What Guys Said 11

• k, it seems my name is Jessica now xD

Just Be you. Talk to him as you would talk to friends.
    Try small talk when talking to strangers, or buying stuff.. talk to the shop keeper. Practise on talking

Blushing is adorable by the way. If you're shy, I'd like you to tell me because then I'd try to make you feel comfortable

• Hey... the blushing thing is actually what guys find cute about girls! You just need to break your shyness and have fun

• i have a psychological solution...
    go outside in the morning and ask as many number of guys about time, as you can...
    you know like saying " excuse me, could you tell me what time is it now?"
    without saying please..
    just ask.. and by the end of the day.. you'll find yourself capable of running naked in the street without blushin hahahahaha.. c moooon

• Just respect yourself. Do what you like. And the guys will come.
    Sure not a problem just message me if you need any guidance.

• Just talk to a guy, blushing is cute

• If I notice a blushing girl, I always come running. Blushing is extremely attractive, to me.

• i am shy when it comes to looking for a boyfriend and when i come up to a guy i always don't know what to say and that's when i start to blush.

• do you really think that blushing will help me get a guy

• Well, it's probably not the only thing that's going to do it, but, to me at least, it's something that definitely gets my attention.

• Aren't you the same girl who wanted a guy to get her pregnant and even gave out the address for her church? I'm pretty sure you're the same girl.

• and no i ant the same girl

• First of all break your shyness ,, then the guys will come
    And don't say I looking for boyfriend ,,, he's gonna ask you if you have boyfriend or not 😉

• Yes... hm... hm...
    Probably A

• If you want to find a decent boyfriend then go to places where a decent guy might hang out. I mean you aren't going to find a decent guy in a club on a Tuesday night.

It's OK for you to blush when a guys approaches you, if you like him and she's asking you out then let him know you like him back or at least make it seem like he's going good.