What kind of guy do u imagine me with?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I can imagine you with a tall sporty type, a really good looking guy, as you are so beautiful and can have the pick of the bunch! Probably a guy with shortish blonde curly hair and blue eyes.

• I'm tall!! But you can see I don't have blonde curly hair and blue eyes. I'm fit, but not sporty. Not very good looking either. Hmmm. Don't stand a chance! LOL!!

• I can imagine you being with a guy whose got morals cause you look like that type of girl and that is good thing , The guy could be a bookworm who makes good grades in school and takes his studies serious,.

• You look like an underage and I don't see the point of answering your question. What type of guys attracts you mostly and why? You should answer those questions.

• I can see you with a nice, smart dude who treats you well.

• okay I think you'll look good with a nerdy guy, you look cute and serious who will appreciate a guy's intelligence

• a gay guy...

• Somebody under 18, that's for sure

What Girls Said 5

• The typical good looking guy.

• Loki form The Avengers Assemble movie

• I imagine u with a blonde guy popular one, probably a jock. Dk why xD

• A guy that's good looking because you're good looking

• a nice tall man.