Girls, What makes you want to kiss a guy?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm attracted to him and there's chemistry I guess.

What Girls Said 16

• He should make me happy. He should spend time with me and make me laugh. If he asks me to look at stars with him, or if we stand opposite each other and he looks at you with perfect eyes and a huge smile on his face, then I feel that he should kiss me.

• When I found him attractive at first, but then he keeps saying things that make me take a step back and go "wow, he's really smart" and "wow, he has the same beliefs I do" and "wow, he's such a gentleman" makes me want to kiss him. The more I get to know someone, the more/less attractive they can be to me.

• He's cute, slightly taller than me, nice soft looking lips, if I know he wears chap stick, if he smells nice, and has a nice smile.

• chemistry and if we just ate ice cream but unfortunately i never did it before so...

• PERSONALITY and how romantic the moment is

• If there really cute. Sweet. Kind. Funny. Handsome. Smart.

Help any? :)

• Kiss lips and if he is attractive

• If I see he is treating me with respect and being sweet and thoughtful.

• If he is like the man of my dreams, for example. paolo from lizzie mcquire the movie.

• Hand on my butt leans in and stares in my eyes then says "kiss me"

• Well first I have to be dating him! But, other than that I kiss my boyfriends when he is being all sweet and cuddling me

• If you're talking alone, and then he looks all serious all of a sudden looking into my eyes, and makes the first move going to kiss me slowly.

• i love when were just hanging out joking around and then the conversation slowly gets a little more intense. i personally prefer when the guy looks me right in the eye and SLOWLY goes in for the kiss, there's a time and a place for a quick hot make out session but if you're kissing a girl for the first time you should just make sure that its not super rushed. and if the first one goes good then she'll definitely want you to kiss her again.

• When I find him attractive.

• If he is really sweet and funny for sure. A show off is a turn off, but if you get her alone and maybe start a deep conversation with her or just make her laugh and give her compliments she'll probably start to get interested.

• If I'm attracted to him then irresistible lips and he makes the first move