Do you find this slutty?

I hang out with mostly all guys. I've been told by a handful of girls that they think I'm slutty because of this. Even though I'm not doing this because I want to get with the guys, it's because I'm genuinely good friends with them.

But, if you didn't know this and just saw a girl hanging out with all guys. Would you presume she was a slut? Explain (:

I'm not saying that the guys are telling the girls I'm slutty. Haha, I'm saying that the GIRLS are telling me straight up that I'm a slut because I hang out with the guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• you can't listen to these kind of guys that assume a girl is a slut because she hangs with guys

Take a look at the kind of guys that would say you are a slut. What you will probably find is that they are guys who are unhappy with the girls they get , repressed guys or single guys who don't have very much luck with women so they vent their frustration on other people.

From your picture, you are obviously and attractive lady, and with that comes haters. If you look good you'll have to get used to it from men and women.

Most guys who don't have these problems would just assume she's popular with the guys, but there are a lot of losers out there unfortunately. So just keep lliving your life the way that makes you happy and stop worrying about the petty comments of your haters.

Be happy that they find you worthy enough to get annoyed at you for no reason.

good luck with everything ^^

What Guys Said 7

• No, that's not slutty. My ex was like you. She said she never liked a lot of girls because of how much they can backstab or bitch at stupid things. I was completley fine with it cause she would let me chill out with my boys and maybe sometimes she would tag along. No I would only call you a slut if you were pretty much just asking for it. like If you were always out with ur guy friends and wore cleavage shirts and mini skirts.

• uh nope not at all. The only way I would find it slutty is if you were all over them. Who cares what people think. If a guy finds it slutty it obviously means he doesn't have the confidence to handle a girl like yourself. As long as you know your not a slut don't worry about it

• You might presume it if you didn't know the girl, but if they know you aren't doing anything and still call you a slut, they are just jealous of the attention and friendships that you have.

That being said, I'd guess all the guys want to sleep with you, so that's probably where the jealousy is coming from.

• I think they're jealous cause all those guys wanna be around you. I'd probably just think your dating one of the guys and are hanging out with him & his friends. Now if you were hanging literally all over those guys and flaunting yourself to them and flirting non-stop I may see where you may come off as slutty. Depends all on how you carry yourself around them. If your the girl who's eating up every second of their attention then yes, but if your just chilling and basically blending in with their crowd, I'd just think your their friend or dating one of them.

• oh lol. fuk them then. excuse my language but slap the ho who is saying this. I'm not gonna get all technical on you. I think its fairly simple. Ignore them. They are jealous of you.Your hot and they just wish they got the same attention.

• bah! if that is slutty then I'm george bush!

there is NOTHING slutty about that at all

that just means you are a "Tomboy". most guys view tomboys like other guys, and treat them the same.

in truth, there is nothing slutty about it, but you do have a better chance with the guys though

• You're not slutty, but if you have more guy friends then girl friends, then you have issues with getting along with girls, or you have low self esteem and need a bunch of guys' attention.

What Girls Said 5

• Im the same way, have mostly guy friends. We are all real genuine friends. I've never been called slutty for this... I don't think most people would think this. But really, it shouldnt matter what others say. If you know your not a slut, that's all that matters.

• If I saw a girl with guys I would NOT think she was slutty. These people are just immature and/or jealous. You have what they want. Attention from the guys.

• This is precisely how 95% of the "slut rumors" in high schools start. From other girls.

• I would not assume that, however, if some of the guys you hang with have Girlfriends then I would limit my hanging out to when the girlfriends were around. That way the girlfriends aren't bothered by another chick hanging out, and it shows the girlfriends you have respect, and then no one would think anything negative about you. As for random girls and what they think, OH well most of the time you will find girls are jealous of you having awesome relationships with guys as JUST friends even! Its sad like that. Again the only problem I would see is if there were some that had girlfriends, and I don't think other girls should make them uncomfortable by always being around. Hope this helps :)

• No it's not slutty. You're pretty so it doesn't surprise me that guys want to be your friend.

If you ONLY hang out with guys though, it IS a bit odd and I actually think that it is unhealthy to not be friends with and spend time with other girls.

• No I don't think so. I, too, have more guy friends than girl friends, maybe same case with you but I was never called slutty. I guess those people are just jealous of you. I, however, never intended to befriends with guys but it just happens that I always end up having new guy friends. So just be yourself and don't mind them ;)