Dating a girl who is taller than the guy?

So I met this girl and we naturally get along so well and we both are into each other... but she's just a little taller than me, maybe an inch or 2... I don't really care about it, but she brought about inviting me to a dance class a few minutes ago and the height thing came up and I just shrugged it off, I said I like her like that, because she's a little taller than me. I think she looks perfect the way she is, but yeah, I'm not sure what YOU GUYS think haha... what's your take on the height issue if the girl is taller than the guy(but not like excessively.)

and second part question... would it be awkward or bad even if we dance and the woman is taller than the man? id love to dance with her and learn it with her, that's pretty cool, but if its awkward and sh*t, I mean it could only do more harm than good right? :/ anyways, thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• 1 or 2 inches taller isn't a big deal, with the dance thing it's good that you're similar in height. One of my exes was smaller than me, no one seemed to care or notice. If he was a foot smaller than me, then people would've noticed, but I can't imagine anyone will pay much attention to your situation.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't but if she doesn't care fuck it be happy she likes you.

Enjoy it.

• Not about facial, its about if you actually like the girl, that should step in harms way.

What Guys Said 2

• Why are you asking for other people's acceptance as to whether or not it's okay or not? If you feel it's fine, then it's fine.

• I dated a British chick for two years that was taller than me, and she wore heels all the time, so I looked TINY. I really didn't like that all that much, but she was wicked cute and I loved her very so much, so whatever. It's not that big of a deal if you aren't worried about it. None of it is awkward unless you make it awkward. Just play it cool and it is no big deal.

• Ok well, what about the dancing part haha... she wants me to dance with her and I agreed only if she comes to hot yoga with me :D which I've been doing for a while now. but yeah. Her in spandex = bonerrrrrrrr lol I gotta becareful when I get in there now that I think of it. :S I'm gonna feel like a horny 14 year old boy again. another thing, how did it pan out, socially or personally, her being taller than you? like any issues at all? like I won't make it one, I don't really care much..