Is it possible that no one will ever be interested in dating me?

Lately I've been feeling super down and out about dating. I have 0 luck with any guys I interact with. I know that I have flaws , I am a large woman but I actively eat well and go to the gym to work on that. I take good care of myself and dress well I think. I have a good group of friends so my personality can't be all bad. I'm fairly independent so I'm okay being alone. I guess lately I've just been thinking about life , and I'm starting to give up on the idea that I will get married and have kids one day. I guess I'm just asking a general opinion question; do you think it's possible for someone to go there whole life without meeting someone who wants to date them? Or do you believe that there is someone out there for everyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be very taxing mentally to be single and think that you might not get that family you desperately want. But what you do is become completely secure in yourself while you are waiting for that to happen. You get your life in order and make you the vest you can be so when mister right walks in your life you'll be fully prepared for it to progress.

• Thank you for MHO :)

What Guys Said 2

• It's phase we all go through. You could go for months or years and feel you don't exist. I have been single for 9 years and it can be very lonely.

• No some guy feels the same way u do so no only u can prevent ur loneliness

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should enhance yourself. Think better about yourself. Great things never came from staying in your comfort zone. Try new things. Meet new people by going to different places