For those of you who have been single for at least the past 90 days, how many dates have you been on in the past 30 days?
Please select the appropriate poll option if you're not single, only recently became single, or feel you're not ready to date because you're still getting over an ex.
- None62% (78)77% (93)70% (171)Vote
- One4% (5)7% (8)5% (13)Vote
- Two6% (8)4% (5)5% (13)Vote
- Three4% (5)1% (1)2% (6)Vote
- Four or More6% (7)2% (3)4% (10)Vote
- Still Getting Over a Serious Relationship/Only Recently Became Single5% (6)1% (1)3% (7)Vote
- I'm Not Single/See Results13% (16)8% (10)11% (26)Vote
Is it because people not really interested in dating right now? Is it because people aren't meeting people they're interested in? What's the reason?
Most Helpful Girl
what happened to the poll,?
anyhow never been on a date. i dont date. if i was friends with someone for a year or so and we decided to give a relationship a try. id do that. but dating is bullshit. people lie about themselves and assume & expect too much about everyone else. and its unnatural. you can't get to know a person in three days. just what they want you to think so they can have you. and there's no way id be physical with someone after a few days so there's no point for it. no guys will date expecting to go on 50 dates before anything happens. just not my thing.0