How do you break up with someone you love?

We seem to always argue and she always puts me down and I always overreact. She always ignores me it seems then she finally got to see me after a week and we're fighting like she wasn't even gone. I don't know what to do anymore. She'll never change so its time to end it.

What Girls Said 2

• Be honest with her and tell her how you feel and if she doesn't change or she doesn't try to then that's when you know it's time to end it with her. And if you do have to end it with her then you ask if you guys can meet somewhere and then tell her that it's not working out and you'd think it be best to move on and see other people. (I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, just tell her what you want to tell her)

• Call her and tell her

• It's not that simple I dont know what to do. I love her so much and I don't want to leave, but all we do basically is argue

• I know it's hard but if you're arguing all the time, leaving her is probably the best decision. It doesn't sound like a healthy relationship. If you have to, delete/block her from all social media.

What Guys Said 0