Why doesn't my boyfriend take me out?

Me and my boyfriend have been together since last October and we've never ever gone out. He used to talk about going to a movie sometimes but it never happened. I've never even been in his truck! He always comes to my house and sees me for a few hours and that's it. It's so boring to me and I hate it. I'm not sure if it matters but he's Mexican and I don't know if they are usually homebodies or if he just doesn't want to spend any money. Today I had a long conversation by text with him about it and I told him about how this bothers me and he said we would go to a movie. I'm not sure if I believe him though. Also he never parks his truck at my house which is weird. I'm not sure if he does it because of my dad or what. He parks it at the gas station near my house. My driveway doesn't have a lot of room but he could still park it there.. can someone please help me? I would appreciate it and thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, maybe he may be shy? or maybe he had a bad relationship that he went too fast so this time he is going slowly and slowly. So don't worry I'm sure that he loves you and you both find a solution to that problem. By the way, is he looking to you gently and lovely?

Have you ever feel that there is someother girl in his life? (Girls feel that kind of occasions.)

• Yes he always looks at me like that. I asked him today if he was embarrassed by me and he said no. Maybe he is doing this because he would rather be alone with me than be out in public. It's just so hard to tell.

• this can be true too. Also maybe he is jelous too much so if you go out and he catches someone staring at you then he'll get mad. But don't worry you look cute so he won't give up on you and you both solve this problem :)

What Guys Said 2

• Do you know his friends? It kind of sounds like he might be lying to you about your relationship.

• No, he doesn't even know mine either. He only has 1 or 2 friends really. He's not from here and he's a little shy and quiet

• Sounds like he's playing you...

• has your dad said anything to him to cause him to park there?
    maybe he is just shy but tbh why at 21 are you stuck in a relationship where you don't go out... you should be enjoying life not be 'bored / hate it'

• No he has always parked there. I don't know if he thinks something will happen to his vehicle but I'm sure nothing will happen. This is one of the problems I have with him. I told him to start parking at my house but if he doesn't I'll break up with him.

What Girls Said 4

• Well i dont think it is the mexican thing because most of my friends are mexican and where i work there are a lot of mexicans that come in and also my boyfriend is mexican. They all give the most outrageous tips ever (like 5$ tips for a freaking 7$ sandwhich!!!). And my boyfriend always always leaves 5$ tip (at least) whenever we go out. So you can def rule that out. But maybe its cuz you live with your dad and he probably doesn't want to deal with him for bringing you home late or whatever, I mean when does the dad and boyfriend ever get along?

• Sorry, this isn't a boyfriend, this is a hook up. Don't sell yourself short, you deserve to be with someone who treats you like a girlfriend.

• It sounds to me like he may be cheating on you. I'm not trying to hurt you but that's honestly what it seems. I've seen this pattern many times with cheaters.

• It is because you don't make an initiative. If your boyfriend doesn't know that is what would make you happy, he won't bother.