Guys, Would you rather date a girl who is younger or older than you?

I mean, I was asked out by an 18 year old and turned him down even though I did like him. Was I wrong?

• Younger
    72% (21)
  • Older
    28% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
PS if you are one of those "the same age guys" forgot to mention that option!!! ;)

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea, I believe you were wrong because once when I was in middle school I liked this girl and we were the same age and in the same grade except she was only a month older than me, and she said that's the only reason she wouldn't date me is because I was younger than her. And damn was she pretty -_-

• Ah to bad. I'm still in touch with the 18 year old. Should I try to renew the relation ship?

• OK thanks. Will ask him about. At least we are still friends.

• Ok Good Luck, Hope everything goes well.

What Guys Said 9

• I'd rather date a girl who's younger only because the girls that I've been interested in that were older (even just a year or a few months older) always looked down on me like I was a little kid to them. They just acted like my older sister or something which I'm not into at all. So, if she treated me like age didn't matter, then sure, I'd be fine with it. I haven't met a girl older than me who hasn't talked down to me and treated me like a kid, yet, and I don't really expect to.

• Well, if you have bad feelings about that older guy you're most likely right, no offense your age 14 , so you're even under the age of consent and he would be wise to wait to you least turn age 18

• Definitely younger, in fact I'd prefer younger, rather than someone my own age. But the lowest I'd go is 18, or possibly 17 (since 17 is the age of consent in my state).

• Where is the ''Similar Age'' option?

We aren't all pedophiles or Milf-Seekers ya know? xD

• Got you, will. add if I can!!! Thanks:)

• No worries matey.

But, Yeah, You will find most guys would like to date within a similar age range to their own.

• Cool, keep that in mind

• Younger, but she has to be at least 16.

• It's doesn't matter. As long as we have great chemistry, I could care less.

• I would rather date someone my age or a little older

• Well you did right since you're underage, but yes men do like younger women.

• Thanks, but what a out if your my age. Is it the same with junior high guys?

• Wish me luck

• good luck!

• Young=fertile