Girls, is inexperience a turn-off?

I am a 25 year old guy, never had a girlfriend, never been kissed, always been single, still a virgin.

My questions are, if you found out your partner was like me, would that be a turnoff for you?

Will girls avoid a guy with no experience in dating?

Would you like to know if a guy has no experience before you get intimate?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• a1. Inexperience IS a turnoff to me personally, as I only date "player" types like myself who are already on the same page.
    .
    a2. I am a serial dater who reads men well so rather than "finding out", I
    would already know and not be in that situation to begin with.

3. Men who aren't alpha types generally NEVER approach me. I will politely RETURN conversation with ANY person who strikes one up with me BUT I
    won't date or have sex with those that I am not mutually physically attracted to.

a4. (laughing) I can instantly tell dude without a person having to tell me anything

What Girls Said 18

• 1. Kind of would, but not a dealbreaker, sometimes teaching a guy the "how to's" can be fun, If you really like him as a girl.

2. If the guy does not know how to treat a lady right, than yes. If said guy respects the lady and treats her well than no.

3. Absolutely! She would want to make it the best she could for you. I personally would just feel like I was being used for my experience if someone failed to tell me it was their first. It would also probably show in the bedroom skill as well... I would leave and never look back if someone did that to me.

• Personally, I would prefer someone who is inexperienced, because I am too, and there wouldn't be the pressure of being bad at whatever you were doing. Some girls might consider it a turnoff, but some would be made more comfortable by it. It really depends on the girl.

• I don't think so, I'm sure there are many women out there who are in the same situation, I don't think it would be a turn off. Maybe an inconvenience to some women but I don't think it would be a turn off.

• Eh it depends... you can still be sexually inexperienced but kinda "know" what you're doing instead of just being like omg what am I doing what do i Do

• I would actually find it refreshing and kind of sweet. I would love to be with a guy who respects himself enough to not go and screw everything that moves like 80% of the guys in this generation.

• Yes it would be a turn-off.

• It doesn't matter.

• Not really. I'd think it's cute

• I wouldn't care as long as he's not worrying about it and is willing to learn hehw

• no! I am a virgin too.. I would be like.. score! I am not as old as you but if Im still a virgin at that age, that's what I would be like. I've never kissed anybody either

• No... i would love it because i will be your first :)

• I wouldn't mind!

• It doesn't matter. Eventually instincts take over and it just happens.

• nooo not at all... i am the same way... though i have kissed a guy before,,, but for me it would be like i found my match :) your good

• Weve all been there. Aslong as he improves who cares?

• I wouldn't mind! And it would actually be nice to be someone's first girlfriend because I've never dated anyone that hasn't dated someone before me.

• no it's not at alll

• Just because you have stayed out of the dating scene doesn't mean I would date you if dipped a toe. What matters more is your character and personality, your morals, how you live your life, etc. Those things to me far outweigh what experience you may or may not have with women.