Is it bad to just date your own race?

Is it bad? I personally connect with a white girl more than any other girl. It feels so natural, and the whole racial aspect of the relationship is completely eliminated because you're the same race. Before y'all attack me, I should add that I have tried interracial relationships before, and the connection just wasn't there. For example, I dated one Chinese girl who wanted me to come celebrate Chinese New Year, but I felt alien at the event. After several relationships with non-white girls, I have come to the conclusion that I want to marry, and have kids with a white girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your not meant for the other different cultures. Stick with the white girl.

What Girls Said 4

• It's not bad - there's nothing wrong with having racial preferences at all
    I personally would find it kind of ignorant to limit myself to one race only and honestly I think the problems you've had were more cultural than directly racial but it's always ok to have a preference and this is nothing to do with racism really.

• No shaming here it's not because you want to date your own race that you're the racist of the year, its your right to love who you want! Some people like to mingle, others don't and that's just the way it is.

• Nobody cares who you date

• Of course it's not bad! There's nothing wrong with only dating your race and there is nothing wrong with dating different races interracial couples to me are so beautiful it's whatever you have the most connection with

What Guys Said 3

• I think that's completely fine. You have the right to make that choice.

• no, there's nothing wrong with it

Now, if you saw someone else dating someone not their own race and you demonized it, that would be bad

• It's not bad. It is normal, natural and healthy. Your race is your extended genetic family.