8 dates over 3 weeks - how good can the emotional foundation be?

So far he's consistence wtih daily communication and been a "prince charming" to look after me when I'm sick and also come to my rescue when I need help. I feel like I can trust him and I feel appreciated.

Also I used to see my dates or ex only once a week but I'm very happy to see this guy for twice a week, and he is the same with me regarding date frequency with exes. I finally had a sleep over at his we cuddle each other to sleep and we didn't cross the line.

have a feeling next date might be all the way... Is this all too soon?

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't be too soon if you feel ready ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not sure if I am LOL how can I roll it back?

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO!

• We are now dating exclusively.. not in relationship yet though... so i guess no guarantee haha

What Guys Said 2

• Any guy with half a brain would know how to make a girl feel special by doing her favor in order to do her. Doesn't take any emotional investment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you found your prince charming :)

0|0
    0|1
    • Is it safe to say things can progress on physical level? I wouldn't want it without the emotions..

Also I know he has close female friends that he goes out for dinner with... on Saturday night... one on one... so this is where I have doubt. he claims she is a foodie friend.. i never heard of that.. better not be fuck friends

• Show All
    • Hey don't be sorry I think we all feel a bit awkward when asking where we stand. no one likes to appear needy

• Lol I guess you're right ;)

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.