Girls, if a girl say she has no time today for meeting, is she genuine?

• yes she is and she will meet me for next days
    71% (10)
  • no, she is not and you should find another girl for dating
    14% (2)
  • other opinion in comments
    15% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
she told me she has not have a time. is she genuine.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably genuine. Girls do do things over the a wait to meet up with guys you know. If continues to make excuses the you should be worried.

What Girls Said 5

• I would like to think she is being totally genuine.. Although sadly I do have to confess that some girls love playing "the waiting and hard to get game" .. If she continues to make up excuses, then that is probably the time for you to re-evaluate the situation.

• If Today she says "No time," it depends on your current situation, whether or not she is Being... Genuine.
    Many times, like I say 'Depending', it is either true blue, let's do it some other time, or a lame duck excuse, that usually is just a dead in the water 'Excuse' and then the Relationship that has not even gotten off the Ground... Goes dead in the water.
    Good luck. xx

• Depends on the girl. Some create excuses ; some do not.
    If I say I do not have time; it means i really do not have time.
    So if she is sincere generally, i say believe that way. Give some time. Yet if does not happening , let it go.

• How would we know? Sometimes people are genuinely too busy to meet up. Sometimes people lie about being busy. We don't know anything about this girl to make that judgment.

• Well, if she say I have something to do and then says but later on I'm not doing anything... that means she has time later on😉