Do, girls feel flattered when asked out on a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes - its nice to think someone finds you attractive and wants to get to know you better

• cool, i asked this girl out who seemed really interested in me on a dating site as she replied in paragraph's and said speak soon. She accepted me on Facebook and i asked her out but have yet received a response she has seen it though.
      I'm confused if she didn't like me why be so chatty on a dating site, why not say no or delete me any thought's on this could she be shy?

• A lot of people get nervous about job interview... but my guess would be she is nervous about meeting you in person. I went on a dating site and a lot of guys would write some I exchanged a couple of messages with - but then I had a think about how if any of them had turned out to peak my interest then how would I feel about meeting up with them and it kind of had me a bit scared - I could only go by what they had written and not by the vibe I got when interacting with them - I didn't realise how much I rely on reading body language when getting to know/trust/like a guy. Maybe she is going through the same. If that is the case you probably have to expect it to be like a blind date except that instead ofafriend telling her all about you, youhave done the with messages. So maybe you could try suggesting something really low key initially - like a half hour at a coffee shop just so you can meet and see if there is any chemistry there.

• Maybe you could suggest to her that she could bring a friend if she feels more comfortable doing that.

What Girls Said 2

• No. It's just a date. No big deal...

• Of course. Who wouldn't!

What Guys Said 0